The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ180 M mount - Mint - Value Add Warranty until 2018

Pemihan

Selling my Phase One IQ180 M mount. It is in mint condition, only 1867 actuations, the screen is flawless, has had the screen protector on since day one, only took it off to shoot the images below and then put it back on. The back has performed with no issues and is still under Value Add Warranty which is valid until September 2018, that's more than two years of remaining warranty which includes a loaner back during repair. Also includes a mount swap if needed. So buy with absolute confidence

Included in the sale are: DB + metal cap, box, various booklets, USB drive, firewire cable, USB cable, two batteries, charger including various plugs and 12v adapter and cleaning kit. Basically everything included when buying a new back.

$16.500 plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer.

Only for buyers inside the EU: The price is plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course.
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Last edited:

Pemihan

Bump - I would like to move this so the price is reduced to $16.000 and I will also include worldwide shipping (Fedex International Priority fully insured)

Pemihan

Bump, reasonable offers will be considered. This is more or less like a new back and comes with more than two years of Value Added Warranty remaining.

Pemihan

Price lowered to $15.000 still including shipping worldwide.
This beauty has more than two years of Value Added Warranty remaining.

Pemihan

Ok, how about $14.500 shipped to your door anywhere in the world. Almost two years warranty left on this fine back!