The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Nikon 5cm f2, Summitar 5cm f2, Prominent Nokton Ultron sets

kirio

I'm cutting my 50mm lens collection so the following have to go. Prices include USPS Priority shipping and Paypal fees in the US.

1. Voigtlander Prominent with Nokton 50/1.5 2 lenses Set ($650)

Additional Photos

This is a set of the Voigtlander Prominent body with Nokton 50/1.5, Dynaron 100/4.5, Skoparon 35/3.5 and a whole set of accessories including Turnit and Kontur finders, Proximeter I & II, 310/49 hood, 302/49 yellow filter, Series 6 filters and hood. Also inluded is a Sekonic meter. I am not sure how accurate the meter is.

The body is in good condition. RF patch is contrasty, shutter sounds okay. I have not film tested the body so I am not sure if it is light-tight or frame spacing is good. The Nokton lens is in good condition. It has cleaning marks and a few flaws on the front element coat but these should not affect image quality. There is some wear on the aperture blades. There are some scratches on the barrel. The two other lenses are also in good condition. Lenses may have scratches, cleaning marks or dust. The two other lenses have not been tested.

The accessories are in in good condition overall. The viewfinders may have dust or scratches but do not affect functionality. The 310/49 hood has scuffings inside and outside. The Proximeters have scratches but overall still usable.

All of the items fit in a case but there is no strap, most likely broke off. The case holds all the items in an organized manner.

2. Voigtlander Prominent with Ultron 50/2 ($150)
The body is in good condition but the shutter speeds are all slow, maybe 5 to 6 times slow. RF patch is okay, contrasty enough. Body was not film tested. The lens is in good condition. It has scratches and cleaning marks but these should not affect image quality. Aperture blades have wear on them.

Includes leather case but no strap. No other accessories included. I have a spare Voigtlander 310/47 hood that I can sell for an extra $50 with this. I can also include for free a Nikon UR-E9 adapter that was originally used as adapter for Nikon Coolpix accessories but works well as a screw-on shade on the Ultron.

Additional Photos

3. Nikon 5cm f2 LTM ($90)

Lens is in bargain condition. It has scratches and cleaning marks and a bit of oil on the blades. But these do not affect image quality. Body is in good condition. There is brassing on the body, especially on the front end. The screwmount has been filed-down a little to allow RF coupling closer than 1m. No caps included.

The Tower Type-3 body is included as a rear cap. Speeds are off and the shutter rear curtain is not in the correct position.

Additional Photos

4. Leica Summitar 5cm f2 ($200)
Lens is in excellent condition, has a few cleaning marks, minor scratches, dust and very light haze. Includes SL filter and front cap. Aperture blades have some oil.

A Tower Type-3 body is included in place of a rear cap.

Additional Photos