The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 + Voigtländer Nokton 1,4/35mm

Craife

Regretfully selling my beloved Leica M6 M-mount 35mm film camera. I've had a lot of good use out of this camera, and have enjoyed the Voigtländer lens. I'm selling because with work and relocation commitments I just haven't been able to use it as much as I would've liked, so it's gotta go.

I'd really love to sell these together, but am willing to separate for the right price. Buyer to pay Paypal fees.

Leica M6 - 1000€
I've owned this for the better part of 5 years, and never had any troubles with it. It was serviced just before I bought it from the Leica store in Berlin. Comes with the original box and papers. Some scuffing/brassing on the sides, as shown in pictures, and I've covered the red dot and name with black tape which is easily removed. All in all a really tidy M which has been used with great care.

Voigtländer Nokton 1,4/35mm MC - 500€
No fungus, mould or scratches. Sharp fast lens. Comes with original box. Although I have since lost the lens cap.

Voigtländer Lens Hood LH 6 - 70€
Comes with the original box.

Happy to answer questions.

I'm happy to ship within the EU at buyers risk and cost. I would ship from Berlin, Germany using DHL post service, with a tracking number.
Pickups and inspections in Berlin are more than welcome.

IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_0355.jpgIMG_0354.jpgIMG_0352.jpgIMG_0350.jpgIMG_0349.jpg