The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: RX1RII with Fotodiox Grip, 5 batteries

For sale: RX1RII in excellent condition with very little use. As was published in a thread on this forum I am selling because I acquired an M 240 to replace this which suits me a little better.

It includes:
RX1RII in box
Original Sony hood
Fotodiox hand grip
B+W MRC Clear Nano filter (has been on camera since day one)
5 batteries (3 Sony, 2 O/B)
Screen Protector from Sony (This has some scuffs on it, you're free to change it out as you wish).

The price for all of this brand new would be about $3600 dollars. I'm asking $2900.00. No trades.

This camera has incredible IQ and with the grip and the view finder it's insanely practical as a go-everywhere powerhouse. I just like the Leica M experience a little better and it works better for me at my weddings that I shoot.

USA only please, buyer pays shipping.

L1001320.jpgL1001322.jpgL1001321.jpg

Last edited:
Final price drop. I'd just keep it if I can't get this.

$2750.00 Most are selling theirs W/O accessories at this price. But it must go! Make yourself happy and pick up this dope little powerhouse. I hate eBay haha don't make me sell it there. :banghead: