The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS in EU/WORLDWIDE Leica R Modul System and Many R Lenses - Accessories

dsapkota

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros NOT in Dollar.

I have an outstanding history on ebay and some nice feedbacks in this site too both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are for Sale -

Leica R Modul System Small Head ( 280/560 ) with minor scratch in the front glass, so selling it for cheap - 2499 Euros.

Leica R 135/2.8 earlier model, some signs of use in the barrel but clean glass and perfect in function - 299 Euros

Leica Macro Adapter Latest ROM version in virtually New condition for 100/2.8 Macro Lens - 299 Euros.

Leica R 35-70/3.5 has some wears in the barrel, clean glass, rest perfect - 399 Euros

Leica Zoom lens D Vario Elmarit 1:2.8-3.5/14-50 Asph. 72mm Excellent - 399 Euros

Sigma 28mm Leica R Mount, very sharp Lens, Excellent -199 Euros

Leica R 28-70/3.5 Excellent, Just Normal signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass, perfect in function - 350 Euros

Leica R 24/2.8 the latest ROM model, in excellent condition - some minor signs of use in the barrel, with both the caps and built in Hood - 599 Euros

Leica R 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 499 Euros

Leica R 2X APO ROM converter, NEW in BOX, never used after purchased, as you know it was discontinued 9 years ago, it is not fresh factory sexy piece though - 599 Euros

Leica R 2x Non APO Converter - 99 Euros

Leica R4 Body in very clean and in Like New condition -99 Euros

Leica R3 Mot body in good shape but the light meter doesn't work, rest works -50 Euros

Metz Flash for Leica R Series camera up to R8 - 99 Euros

Original Leica UVa and B+W UV and Cir Pol filters in 60mm, 72mm, and 77mm sizes.

Serious inquiry only, I will send pictures of the items to your email.

Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/NaturePhotographyByDhrubaKSapkota