The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Fujifilm GA645Zi Medium Format Film Camera GA 645 Zi

rollsman44

I just purchased this from Adorama and shot 2 rolls of 120 with it 2 weeks ago, The Image Quality is Excellent. I sent the film out and had it scanned and I was amazed at the image quality. The only reason I am selling this is I just purchased a Pentax 645N Film Camera to go along with the Pentax 645D. I did not want 2 different systems. I have the Box, strap Lens Hood and camera cloth cover. I am including a B&W Clear filter. The camera Works perfectly and in Excellent Condition , I accept PayPal and will ship in USA ONLY. Shipping is 15.00. I am asking 425.00 Great Film Camera, very light and easy to use. Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

Ibramr

I just purchased this from Adorama and shot 2 rolls of 120 with it 2 weeks ago, The Image Quality is Excellent. I sent the film out and had it scanned and I was amazed at the image quality. The only reason I am selling this is I just purchased a Pentax 645N Film Camera to go along with the Pentax 645D.....[edits]
Best of luck in your sale. The Fuji 645Zi model is a vastly superior travel medium format camera. Its lens quality, the zoom capability, the exceptionally compact size for a medium format and the fill-in flash were very valuable features that permitted me to produce wonderful results during my travels overseas. It is bound to make its owner very happy. Again, best of luck.

rollsman44

Thank you. Its an Excellent Camera and IQ is terrific. I have a Pentax 645N with 2 lenses and I can't keep both. Thanks