Site Sponsors

Thread: FS:Fujifilm GA645Zi Medium Format Film Camera GA 645 Zi

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS:Fujifilm GA645Zi Medium Format Film Camera GA 645 Zi

I just purchased this from Adorama and shot 2 rolls of 120 with it 2 weeks ago, The Image Quality is Excellent. I sent the film out and had it scanned and I was amazed at the image quality. The only reason I am selling this is I just purchased a Pentax 645N Film Camera to go along with the Pentax 645D. I did not want 2 different systems. I have the Box, strap Lens Hood and camera cloth cover. I am including a B&W Clear filter. The camera Works perfectly and in Excellent Condition , I accept PayPal and will ship in USA ONLY. Shipping is 15.00. I am asking 425.00 Great Film Camera, very light and easy to use. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by rollsman44; 12th July 2016 at 18:03.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS:Fujifilm GA645Zi Medium Format Film Camera GA 645 Zi

Quote Originally Posted by rollsman44 View Post
    I just purchased this from Adorama and shot 2 rolls of 120 with it 2 weeks ago, The Image Quality is Excellent. I sent the film out and had it scanned and I was amazed at the image quality. The only reason I am selling this is I just purchased a Pentax 645N Film Camera to go along with the Pentax 645D.....[edits]
    Best of luck in your sale. The Fuji 645Zi model is a vastly superior travel medium format camera. Its lens quality, the zoom capability, the exceptionally compact size for a medium format and the fill-in flash were very valuable features that permitted me to produce wonderful results during my travels overseas. It is bound to make its owner very happy. Again, best of luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS:Fujifilm GA645Zi Medium Format Film Camera GA 645 Zi

Thank you. Its an Excellent Camera and IQ is terrific. I have a Pentax 645N with 2 lenses and I can't keep both. Thanks