The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax K-1 36mp camera

pigtango

$1700

I've got an almost brand new Pentax k-1 for sale. The camera was purchased from Adorama in May. The camera is amazing and I love it, but I have had something financial come up and this camera is something I have to give up for now. Unfortunately I am also just outside the return window, thus the sale...

This is a USA camera, not gray market.

There is a mark at the lens mount, I tried the sigma 35 on it. You have to look for it to see it. Very minor. Otherwise the camera is in mint condition. Rear screen is flawless, and everything works great.

Shutter count is a little over 450. Basically only used to test and make sure it was working.

Includes all the original accessories, box, strap, charger, warranty card etc...

An EXTRA Battery is included, which saves you $50 over new.

Free shipping in CONUS, buyer pays paypal fees.

PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

View attachment 119760View attachment 119761View attachment 119762View attachment 119763View attachment 119764View attachment 119765View attachment 119766View attachment 119767

Last edited: