The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei Rolleiflex 6008 Integral 80/2.8 PQS 6x6 kit 93/100

Thatspec

I'm selling my extra 6008 Integral body and 80mm F2.8 Planar kit.
The Rolleiflex 6008 integral was the absolute peak of electronic sophistication upon it's introduction in a 6x6cm SLR system camera. Its advanced autoexposure modes, multiple meter patterns, auto-bracketing, and compatibility with Rollei’s high-tech Master Control Unit are just a few of the 6008 integral’s unparalleled capabilities. There are a wide range of Schneider and Zeiss lenses available for the system from 35mm to 1000mm. The included 80mm is a stunning performer, razor sharp wide open with a buttery smooth bokeh. Focal length and DOF would be approx. comparable to a 50/1.5 in 35mm terms.

Included items.
Rolleiflex 6008 Integral body W/Grip
6x6 120 film back
Planar 80mm F2.8 PQS lens (1/1000th shutter speed)
Apropriate Rollei Hood
Rollei (Heliopan) UV filter
Waist level finder
One battery (holds a reasonable charge)
Charger N
Body and lens are in Approx. 93/100 condition, lens glass is clean w/ minor interior dust.
$1150 including Conus priority shipping, Intl at cost.
I accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Chase Quickpay, Postal MO. Paypal only from established members.

Might consider trades for other 6000 series items or a nice(very) Leica M#

Last edited:

Thatspec

Portra 160 w/ the 80mm

No Idea what happened with the missing three pics from the first post (nor exactly which ones are missing), but here are a couple...