The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 28mm f1.4 Summilux-M Asph. Lens - Mint

ddanois

Hello All,

Time to rotate the camera cabinet so I'm selling this lens. I couldn't pass up the opportunity pickup this rare lens when my dealer called in February 2016, but I no longer have an M camera and I'm using my 24-90 on my SL body most of the time. Many out there know me and this lens is as all of my gear...Mint/Like New Condition! It was only used for a few shots to compare focal length and evaluate performance. All I can say is the reputation of this great lens is confirmed...fantastic color rendition and SHARP! Just not using it so it's time to find another home for this lens.

My price is $5500.00 and includes Paypal fees and UPS Ground shipping within the CONUS.

IMG_1073.jpgIMG_1072.jpgIMG_1071.jpgIMG_1069.jpgIMG_1074.jpg

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Many thanks,
Derek

Last edited:

ddanois

Bump and...

Price reduction as I would like to move this lens soon - $4950

This is a "Like New" lens for an incredibly low price. Purchased new for an Authorized Leica dealer in Feb 2016.