The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9

snapper

Hi all - I am selling my cherished Leica M9 and full Leica kit. I am building a new studio and as such am taking the opportunity to upgrade my studio gear. So selling the Leica for a Hassie H system.

• condition (9/10). Fully functioning. Sensor clean and clear. Body dust free. Only signs of use is some cosmetic blemishes. All shutter speeds and camera modes work as should.
• Actuations (at time of posting): 15,000
• Details: Only sign of usage is paint missing from bottom of base plate from normal usage and a few minor cosmetic ‘blips’ on the edges of a few areas (see images). Screen is clear with normal surface wear - no real scratches or haze. Been using it for around 2 years professionally. Comes with original box. Body free of moisture and dust.

• Images of kit: Can upload/provide more. Can only upload 9 per post :(

38.JPG37.JPG36.JPG35.JPG34.JPG33.JPG32.JPG

• sample image made by camera last month: http://southmag.co.uk/img/KGSH4.jpg

M9 Accessories for camera
- x2 Li-ion Battery ( 3.7 / 1800 mAh) for Leica M
- Leica Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Match Technical ‘Thumbs Up’ for Leica M with original box. Slight cosmetic wear. Padding still 100% as brand new
- Premium Leather Strap

# Kit valued at = £1800 ONO

Attachments

snapper

Price Drop: Will accept price in range of $2100 / £1600 aprox. including insured shipping to UK, Europe, USA and Canada.