The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ALPA TC + 72mm ALPA APO-Digitar Schneider lens for sale

Camdavidson

ALPA TC with soft grip - with Really Right Stuff Plate + Alpa Schnedier APO-Digitar 72mm f/5.6 lens for sale.

Both are very clean and in good condition.

The 72mm Schneider lens was purchased from Capture Integration last fall and I used it for one project. Great lens - SUPER sharp with loads of coverage and contrast.

ALPA TC $1400

ALPA 72mm Apo-Digital 72mm Schenider lens $3000

Paypal preferred - if USA - free FedEx ground shipping. Open to fair offers.

The guys at Capture Integration know me well. (Steve Hendrix and Dave Gallagher)

PM or email: cameron AT camerondavidson.com

Camdavidson

TC is SOLD.

Thanks.

ALPA TC with soft grip - with Really Right Stuff Plate + Alpa Schnedier APO-Digitar 72mm f/5.6 lens for sale.

Both are very clean and in good condition.

The 72mm Schneider lens was purchased from Capture Integration last fall and I used it for one project. Great lens - SUPER sharp with loads of coverage and contrast.

ALPA TC $1400

ALPA 72mm Apo-Digital 72mm Schenider lens $3000

Paypal preferred - if USA - free FedEx ground shipping. Open to fair offers.

The guys at Capture Integration know me well. (Steve Hendrix and Dave Gallagher)

PM or email: cameron AT camerondavidson.com