The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss RM3Di body + H Mount plate

bnichols75

Hi Everyone -

I am selling my Arca Swiss RM3Di body. It is a little over a year old, was purchased new from DT in NY in Jan. 2015. In mint condition. Comes with Ground Glass (never used), H Mount plate adapter. The images are of the actual body. Lens has been tentatively sold.

Bought from DT fro $6300 - looking for $4600 net to me. I am located in Irvine, CA if you wanted to pickup locally.

Will also include wakeup cable and shutter release.MediumFormat-9.jpgMediumFormat-7.jpgMediumFormat-1.jpgMediumFormat-2.jpg

Best,

Bill Nichols

bnichols75

Hi Everyone -

I am selling my Arca Swiss RM3Di body. It is a little over a year old, was purchased new from DT in NY in Jan. 2015. In mint condition. Comes with Ground Glass (never used), H Mount plate adapter. The images are of the actual body. Lens has been tentatively sold.

Bought from DT fro $6300 - looking for $4600 net to me. I am located in Irvine, CA if you wanted to pickup locally.

Will also include wakeup cable and shutter release.View attachment 119904View attachment 119905View attachment 119906View attachment 119907

Best,

Bill Nichols
This does come with the original box and all as well. Still available - beautiful condition