The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica SL Accessories - Adapter, Arte Di Mano, RRS

John Black

Leica M-Adapter-T #18771
$285 shipped and Paypal'd; US only

Selling my Leica M to Leica SL adapter. I purchased this new from the Leica Store Miami about a year ago and it was worked perfectly on my Leica SL. The adapter is in near mint condition with only faint traces of use from mounting M lenses. The adapter comes complete with its original box, pouch, Leica M body copy (not shown in the pictures) and instructions.

Arte di Mano SL Half Case - Custom Order
$325 shipped and Paypal'd; US only

Used just one time - in like new condition. This case was custom ordered from Arte di Mano because it does not have the leather section that normally runs across the top of the rear LCD screen. I don't like having that top section because if any debris gets under it, it's pretty easy to scratch a rear screen cover. The case is Black Minerva Leather with black threads. The wait time was ~6 weeks.

SOLD --- Really Right Stuff (RRS) BSL Camera Plate for Leica SL
$75 shipped and Paypal'd; US only

Used only a couple times - like new condition. The fit and finish is superb, and when attached to the Leica SL, it looks like the camera could have come this way straight from Leica. The allen key is held in place magnetically under the plate, so it's very easy to take the plate on and off in the field as needed. Come with its original box.

Last edited: