The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Q with Accessories

Teski

Item has been sold..

Price: $4,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Shipping: US Only
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Including: Extra Leica battery, Leica Holster, Leica Q Handgrip with finger loop

I'm selling my Leica Q that I purchased from the Leica store in Bellevue, WA in 2015. As you can see from the pics, the camera is in fantastic shape as I have barely used it. In fact there are less than 800 shots taken with it. It's such an awesome camera, but hasn't fit with everything else I've been using so I'd rather it have a home where it'll get used.

Everything is complete in the box and I'm also throwing in an extra Leica battery, the handgrip with finger loop, and the Leica leather holster.

I don't have a ton of selling done here, but am a long time member on all the photo forums under the same alias (teski) and have also done a fair amount on ebay (photohonu).

IMG_2094.jpgIMG_2090.jpgIMG_2085.jpgIMG_2083.jpgIMG_2081.jpgIMG_2099.jpgIMG_2098.jpgIMG_2095.jpgIMG_2088.jpg

Last edited: