The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X100S with Accessories, Exc+/Mint-, $625/best offer

Steven Plattner

This is a wonderful camera--period. It produces images that rival those of a Leica M240--at about 20% or less of the cost. Fixed lens--35mm equivalent focal length, fast (f/2), silver body, renders color and black and white images beautifully. Great high ISO performance. Lightweight, discreet. Built in flash, electronic viewfinder, autofocus or manual override. 2900 shutter actuations--many years of service to go. Includes original packaging, manuals, CD, cables, neckstrap, charger (instead of usual clumsy charger power cord, I am including a much better solution--a white Apple charger plug--see photo.) Also included: accessories--imitation silver "thumbs-up" for secure handling, aftermarket lens shade, LCD protector since day 1. Hoya UV filter since day 1. Only one tiny, tiny flaw--a tiny black mark between the front of the viewfinder and the strap lug. No scratches on top or bottom plates. A great camera at a fair price. Contact me with any questions. I have 460 positive transactions on eBay. Selling because I rarely use it and don't have enough time to pursue my photography. Will consider international sale but must contact me first. Will ship anywhere in US for $10 by Priority Mail. Thanks for looking and considering this wonderful camera.

Attachments

Last edited: