The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S-006 + 45s + 100s +120s

aDam007

Hi guys,

Selling a mint S-006 w/full box etc. It has remainder of the 3 year Leica loaner warranty. I've only had this unit around 6-8 months. So you'll get 2+ years of warranty. The shutter count on this unit should be pretty low, considering I have two sets. This is the newer set.

All the lenses come with full boxes. None of the lenses have warranty left. But Leica does have that S-lens guarantee now, so these should be safe for life from AF issues.

The following prices are my asking prices net to me. I will strike a deal if you want to buy more then one item. I am not looking for trades right now.

S-006 + (1 spare battery, L-bracket RRS, extra set of cables) - $6,000 USD
45S - $4,500 USD
100S - $5,500 USD (will not sell unless body sells first)
120S - $3,000 USD

Thanks!

JohnBrew

I'd be interested in the 45, but am leaving for the Northwest tomorrow and will be out of touch for two weeks. Might give you a holler if still available then.
I was told by a Leica dealer the warranty was not transferable - was he incorrect?

aDam007

I'd be interested in the 45, but am leaving for the Northwest tomorrow and will be out of touch for two weeks. Might give you a holler if still available then.
I was told by a Leica dealer the warranty was not transferable - was he incorrect?
I'm confused as to how long the warranty period is on S lenses anyway (my box is at my studio so I can't really go check the booklet now). If it's one year, the warranty is up already. If it's more then a year then it still has warranty. Either way, I was told by Leica that if the AF breaks they fix it. Their site has a "goodwill warranty" I don't know what that means, but here: http://us.leica-camera.com/World-of.../2015/Goodwill-arrangement-for-Leica-S-Lenses

- - - Updated - - -

Is the 45 a CS version? If so, send some photos my way....thanks!
It's a 45S, not CS.

aDam007

Still out of the country. Will update the post when I return.
Just wanted to mention that the 45S has been sold.

I will be revising the price of the S-006 + L-bracket + extra battery. As well as offering a combo deal if taken with the 120S. The 100S I'm on the fence about selling. Might save it incase the S-008 is to my liking :D

Also considering selling an SL+Zoom as a kit and maybe my M246. Will update again when I return to L.A.

Thanks!