The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM 50mm C Sonnar 1.5 + leica M to sony E mount macro tube

Cooler

Zeiss ZM 50mm C Sonnar 1.5
Selling my Zeiss ZM 50mm C Sonnar 1.5 lens with the Zeiss original hood and a Kenko filter (i was using it with filter from the beginning).
The lens in perfect condition, no dust\fungus etc inside or damages\scratches outside. I really cared about this little lovely lens.

I decided to sell it, because my baby born recently and i bought fe 55mm with fast AF, so no more calm and slow shooting, i want to catch every moment as fast as possible :)
I also will include standard Leica M to Sony E mount adapter.

Everything are included:
Boxes
Papers
Front\back caps
Zeiss hood, original (was bought additionally, it wasnt included with lens and cost 80 euro new)
Kenko filter
Standard Leica M to Sony E mount adapter
Lens

Photos:

Price: 900 euro + shipping and paypal fee

Possible pick up in Cologne.

Last photos from this lens:

I also have additional adapter:
Leica M Lens to Sony NEX E Mount Adapter with Macro Tube
It works like standard adapter + also you can make shorter min. focusing distance (twice shorter) and make some almost macro or very close to something\somebody photos.

Photo:

Price: 25 euro + shipping + paypal fee