The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 75mm Summilux or Tri-Elmar WATE

VINCET

Trying to reduce my hoard and since some of the other lenses will be harder to sell (Nikkor S-mount, CZ Jenna Sonna), I have decided to start off with these 2, probably couple of the best Leica lens out there. Both are in pristine condition. Price for each is $3250 NET to me.

75mm comes with the box, pouch, caps, and is 6 bit coded.

P1130963.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130964.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130965.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130966.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130967.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130968.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130969.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130970.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130974.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130975.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

Tri Elmar WATE comes with the hood, pouch and book. Also 6 bit.

P1130976.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130977.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130978.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130979.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130981.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1130982.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

VINCET

i wish i had the funds for the 75 lux
Hi Edwin,

The 75 is a great lens, you should know since I got it from you :)

Ultimately, I ended up leaving in the house more that I carry it because of the weight. I think I will stay with the Nikkor 8.5cm f2.0 for now.

The 75mm is now sold however.

Vince

edwin_sn

Hi Edwin,

The 75 is a great lens, you should know since I got it from you :)

Ultimately, I ended up leaving in the house more that I carry it because of the weight. I think I will stay with the Nikkor 8.5cm f2.0 for now.

The 75mm is now sold however.

Vince

Hi Vince,
Yah its a great lens, and its hard to find one that is coded. It will probably stay most of the time in my drybox as well. But it sure is nice to have one when you need it. The 50/.95 nocti wont give the same output as the 75lux. I hope the new owner will use it more.

Edwin

elmar90

Hi Vince.
Could you advise me about my offer in a private message ?
I have 75 Lux but not tri elmar.
Thanks
Mac

VINCET

I have gotten a few offers for the Tri-Elmar WATE.

The lens comes with the original hood, cap, and rear cap, leather pouch, and book. Condition is easily 9.5.

I am not in a hurry and is not interested in any offer unless the offer is for more money :)

Vince