The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7r Converted to Full Spectrum

Don Libby

I haven't used this camera in a while and have decided to sell it to make room for more stuff.

Sony A7r converted by Life Pixel to capture full spectrum. FS allows the user a wider choice of IR ranging from FS, normal color ad what I had been doing 590, 720, ad 830nm just by adding a filter to you lens. You still have fast shutter speeds as if it weren't converted. The beauty of a mirrorless camera converted to IR is that you don't have to worry about having a lens calibrated like on a dslr and you see exactly what the sensor sees so there's no guesswork.

What's included

Sony A7r with body cap
Really Right Stuff base plate
2-batteries
SanDisk 16GB card
4-67mm filters- color, 590, 720, and 830nm

NO LENS OR BATTERY CHARGER IS INCUDED

Price is $1700 includes PayPal fees and CONUS shipping

Don Libby

Forgot all about this ad as I had decided to keep the camera and only was just reminded about it. Just to be clear, the camera is no longer for sale.