The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fs: Leica 28-90 asph rom zoom lens - boxed (uk)

topoxforddoc

Now that I am using my S(006), my R lenses get little use. I am sticking with my M9, hence I can't use the R-M lens adapter. My 28-90 ASPH ROM lens is sitting in my cupboard gathering proverbial dust - hence I have decided to let this go. I have had this lens from new.

The lens is in excellent condition and is optically perfect. I won't say that this is mint, as it is not new. But I doubt that the buyer would be disappointed. It is boxed with the original caps, leather case, instructions, warranty card and even the original plastic bag with the matching product and serial number.

Please feel free to email me with any queries - [email protected]. The item is located in Cheltenham, UK, but I am willing to ship this pretty much anywhere (but not Nigeria and other similar problematic destinations). My username on the *bay is "topoxforddoc", if you wish to check my feedback. If you are in the UK, you are most welcome to come and inspect/try the lens before purchase.

Payment by paypal (add 3%), IBAN transfer, UK cheque (subject to clearance) or cash on collection. Price is firm at GBP 2995 plus shipping. This is a great price for this rare Leica lens, rated as one of the best zoom lenses ever made.