Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

  1. #1
    Senior Member ddanois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    Hello All,

    I'm selling my Batis 18mm because I simply don't use it. Admittedly, I was intrigued by this lens and purchased it when my dealer offered me one of his early copies. Unfortunately, I haven't really had chance to use it other than for a few test shots in the early spring.

    Asking $1200 for this mint condition lens. Price includes PP fees and ground shipping within the CONUS.

    Thanks,
    Derek

  2. #2
    Senior Member ddanois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    Pics:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1181.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	321.9 KB 
ID:	120741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1184.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	355.0 KB 
ID:	120742

  3. #3
    Senior Member Show Performance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5

    Re: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    Wow, great price on the best UWA I have ever shot. Someone is going to be very happy.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    Quote Originally Posted by Show Performance View Post
    Wow, great price on the best UWA I have ever shot. Someone is going to be very happy.

    Pmd on batis

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ddanois View Post
    Hello All,

    I'm selling my Batis 18mm because I simply don't use it. Admittedly, I was intrigued by this lens and purchased it when my dealer offered me one of his early copies. Unfortunately, I haven't really had chance to use it other than for a few test shots in the early spring.

    Asking $1200 for this mint condition lens. Price includes PP fees and ground shipping within the CONUS.

    Thanks,
    Derek

    Derek,
    Pmd

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    Pm'd

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    I'll take it if no issues and still available. PM me, Thanks

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    Quote Originally Posted by Timkr View Post
    I'll take it if no issues and still available. PM me, Thanks
    I am going to have to withdraw my offer as I have not heard back from seller. Lens still available for sale, as far as I know.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ddanois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount

    Apologies for the delay but I've been out of town without good internet service.

    The lens has however, been sold.

    Thanks,
    Derek

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •