The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leitz BELUN & Leica 36mm OVF

Gbealnz

Couple of nice Leica/Leitz items to sell.

1. E Leitz Wetzlar BELUN, (***I think, correct me if I am wrong***). Set is used for 1:1 copying with a Barnack and Elmar 5cm I believe. Also has three legs which are marked "Summar", so maybe you can also use the Summar lens? Has a couple of initials scratched onto the base, and also the 5cm extension tube. Still, a nice piece of working history. US$50 posted, PayPal.

2. Leica bright line viewfinder, marked 36mm, for the Leica X1, #18707. As new, with box and pretty little cloth pouch. I used it a few times on my X1, since sold, but it could easily be used on any camera where you wanted the 35mm FOV, not just the X1. B&H list these at over $300. This one US$195 posted, PayPal.

Attachments