The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 28mm PC Shift for A7r Panos

phototraveller

Hi all. For sale is my Leica 28mm PC Shift Lens. This is an R-mount lens that I have been using on my Leica Ms and Sony A7 series cameras with Novoflex adapters.

This lens is a wide angle Perspective Control lens which means its optical axis can be displaced 11mm to either side.
This is used to correct the perspective effect you get from tilting a camera up. With a PC Shift lens you keep the camera level and the lens moves up..(or down).
But that's only half the story. Shift lenses are perfect for stitching digital images together. By taking 3 pictures (one shifted left, one centre and one shifted right) you get perfect alignment with no need to worry about nodal points and panorama tripod heads etc.

As usual, this Leica lens exhibits superior contrast and sharpness and can be used on many different cameras with adapters.
This lens only works with special B+W filters and hood but both of these hard to find items are included as are front and rear lens caps.
Some of my favourite panoramas have been taken with this lens.

Please ask any questions. Happy to ship worldwide at buyer's preference. Price: USD $1,495 (+ shipping etc).

Attachments