The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9-P (Silver Chrome)

Leica M9-P (silver chrome, factory original M9-P). $3200. Everything operates as it should. I would put the cosmetic condition at KEH EX+. Leica installed a replacement sensor (original version) in September 2014, and also replaced the LCD display and the leatherette covering. I have had no issues with the replacement sensor. Includes original inner and outer box, body cap, charger, and one original and two third-party batteries. The strap pictured is not included.

Price includes PayPal fees. Insured shipping additional, to a PayPal confirmed address only. I prefer to sell to a US buyer, but will consider selling to an established member outside the US with delivery confirmation to a PayPal confirmed address. I welcome a local cash sale in the Seattle area.

DSC01499.JPGDSC01500.JPGDSC01501.JPGDSC01502.JPG

tomj

dream camera- too bad i saw this after it was already sold. and i'm in olympia and in seattle regularly.
tom