The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45+ M mount.

Pemihan

I'm selling this Phase One P45+ in Mamiya mount with a shot count of 29547. It is overall in excellent condition, still have the screen protector on and the sensor is flawless. Only thing worth mentioning is a small ding on one of the corners and a few normal marks from mounting the back on the camera. Should be visible in the images below.

Included in the sale are: DB + metal cap, firewire cable, battery, charger and cleaning kit.

$4.600 $4.400 plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer.

Only for buyers inside the EU: The price is plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course.
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on LuLa; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com