The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7R Mark ii plus Sony FE 55mm 1.8 lens

docdave37

For Sale:

Sony A7 r mark ii. One owner camera. I bought it from BH when it was first announced. It has about 5k shutter actuations. Camera is in pristine condition and it comes with all documents, two Sony batteries, strap, boxing,etc. price is $2500

Sony FE 55 1.8 lens. One of the very finest lenses for this camera. Well-built, razor sharp, and in perfect condition. $600

If anyone buys both items I will toss-in a Wotancraft Scout bag, Christmas edition in light green.
This was given as a gift and I never used it. Perfect condition and simply a gorgeous bag to behold. A better made bag does not exist. I will also pay postage for all the items.

I have sold many items on this site with a perfect record of happy, satisfied customers. I have never had a single issue. I take meticulous care of my gear. I have been on ebay for the past 20 years selling and buying under the name of docdave37, if you care to review more references. My record on ebay is 100% satisfaction.

Please email me privately, if interested.

[email protected]

Thank you for reading...

Dave