The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sirui P-324X Carbon Fiber Monopod Excellent Condition

rollsman44

The unique design that makes the P-324X stand out in the crowd of available monopods is the three-foot fold-down support feature. Besides the added stability of a larger footprint, the feet solve a multitude of problems encountered by image makers using a standard leg in snow, ice, sand and turf scenarios. The legs are attached to the feet by a type of ball head that allows you to pan 360 degrees or tilt up to 15 degrees in any direction. If you need maximum stability you can even stand on the sturdy feet while shooting. The P-324X comes with a carrying case and tools for adjusting the tension on the ball head. A 3/8" and 1/4"-20 reversible camera screw is provided.
The P-324X has three sturdy fold-down support feet that provide stability of a tripod with the convenience of a monopod
Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
The mounting plate comes with a double-headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod sockets

I used this monopod a few times and its in Excellent condition. I need to go to a Tripod as I have switched to a Medium Format camera. I accept Paypal. Shipping in USA Only. Asking 75.00 with FREE Shipping in US. Thank youmonopod5.jpgmonopod4.jpgMonopod2.jpgMonopod3.jpg

JoelM

I offered to buy this but it isn't for sale. Why is it posted? Moderator should delete entire post.

Joel