The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LEAF CREDO 50 MAMIYA 645 MOUNT and Mamiya / Phase One - Schneider Kreuznach Lenses

With much regret, I'm compelled to sell my LEAF CREDO 50 MAMIYA 645 MOUNT 50 Megapixel CMOS Digital Back. If you are interested in purchasing a lightly used MFDB in excellent condition, this is your chance. I have taken less than 1100 shots with it, and original screen protector is still in place - $12,900.00 only with one year warranty and will be supported by premium Phase One dealer - Capture Integration.

Other Phase One / Mamiya Lenses For Sale:

1) Phase One Schneider Kreuznach AF 110mm f/2.8 LS Lens:- $2495 is in Excellent condition.

2) Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 80mm f/2.8 LS AF Lens for Phase One 645: - $1295 - is in Like New condition. [Box not available, came with Phase One VA kit in Pelican case]

3) Mamiya 75-150 f/4.5 D AF Lens for 645AFD: $1650.00 -- is in Excellent condition.

4) Mamiya 55mm f/2.8 AF Lens for 645AF: $399 -- shows signs of use, but very clean.

Prices include FREE insured shipping in CON US. 3% extra for PayPal.

I'm located in San Francisco Bay Area. If you are local, your are most welcome to meet over a cup of coffee and try.

I will publish the images by coming weekend.

Last edited: