The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FUJI X-T10 plus 18-55mm lens kit. BLACK

docdave37

For Sale:
Fuji X-T10 plus Fuji 18-55mm lens.
This kit currently retails for $1089 at BH.
I am asking $700 for both items. The kit comes with all boxes, documents, and accessories, including an extra Watson battery.
These items are in pristine condition. Very very little used. I bought this as a backup camera for my xt-1 in February, 2016. I barely used it except to test it out to make sure everything was working. The lens is superb and every Fuji owner should have this lens. It was also purchased in February 2016. Everything is still under warranty. I bought the camera from BH. The lens came from Adorama. NO GREY MARKET.
Camera has a total of 375 shutter actuations.

Price is $700
If interested, please email me at: [email protected]

Thank you. I have sold many, many cameras on this site with 100% customer satisfaction. First private email gets the kit.
Dave