The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M-P Typ 240 - Black, ONA Berlin II, Rock N Roll strap

KGarage

Mint Black Leica M-P body, rarely used. Just like new.
Complete original box and contents.
Condition 9+
Price: $5,590

ONA Berlin II Black Leather camera bag, designed for Leica M.
Never used the bag since I bought it. Stayed in my closet all this time, so it is in perfect brand new condition.
I have another camera bag, which is old and worn. I use that one everyday. The Berlin is a beautiful bag, I just didn't want a scratch on it.
Condition 9+
Price: $295

Rock N Roll SL Strap for Leica SL, by Tie Her Up.
125cm, Black leather.
Bought it for Euro 125 plus import delivery from Greece. Tested it on a Leica M, and other cameras like Fuji X-T1 and X-Pro-2, looks great. But, I have several straps, and so far I have only tried this rock N roll strap at home when I received it.
Info from the Tie Her Up website:
https://www.tieherup.eu/collections...eica-sl-rock-n-roll-strap?variant=10873843649
Condition 9+
Price: $95

Payment: PayPal.
Shipping: USPS Standard or Local Pickup in my area in LA.
If buyer requests alternative delivery service/speed, then the charges is on the buyer.
Delivery insurance charges to be shared 50-50.

M-P5.jpgM-P.JPGM-P3.JPGIMG_8514.JPGIMG_8513.JPGRock_N_Roll_SL-7_1024x1024.jpgAll_Our_poducts_are_delievered_in_Linen_Pouch_with_leather_1024x1024.jpg