The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU) Leica Summarit-S 35mm f2,5 CS - Like New !!

anGy

Here for sale is my ‘immaculate’ S-35mm CS lens.

It has been purchased new on 02/06/2016.
It is in a pristine cosmetic and working condition, I only made a few hundred pictures with it.

This is the Central Shutter version, quite rare in 2nd hand.

Its failed AF motor has been replaced by the new AF motor at Wetzlar end of June, you have now the last generation AF motor in it.

This lens is sold complete with box, front and rear caps, sunshade and puch and is of course still under warranty.

Price: 3.150eur + Paypal fees

The lens is located in Brussels area / Belgium / Europe.
Will ship internationally with UPS Std and insurance.

Buy with confidence, I’ve already sold many photographic equipment on Getdpi / Lula / Ebay.de with perfect feedback from my buyers.

Thanks for watching,

Vincent

anGy

I forgot to mention that the price is VAT inclusive.
A registered VAT buyer can of course get it VAT exclusive (if you live outside Belgium):
Requested selling price excl. VAT is 2.450eur !!

Leica offers a lifetime goodwill warranty on the S lenses Auto Focus and this lens already has its AF been replaced.