The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax Vario-Sonnar T* 100-300mm f4.5-5.6 Zoom EXCELLENT CONDITION

aCIDfire

Up for sale is my CY 100-300 MMJ version, in perfect condition, clear lens elements, without scratches,fungus, haze,separation. Smooth focusing and zooming. Aperture blades are free from oil. As a bonus added a tripod collar. I was buying it only for holiday in Greece to have some longer lens available but finally I take only a few shots of my son with this lens, I used canon´s 135L with AF with Metabones adapter most of the time. Price includes shipping price which is about 35-40 USD. Sold as is, includes genuine front and rear cap and genuine Contax sachet. Shipping from Central Europe (Czech Republic).

Condition: Like new
Price: $935.00 incl. shipping costs worldwide and insurance (Worldwide shipping excl. Italy,Africa countries, Russia)

Pictures of the lens:

Video of the lens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=099xzrSy-es