The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ260 Digital Medium Format Kit

brooklyn101

Hi Everyone,
I'm selling my fantastic Phase One IQ260 Digital Back and 645DF Camera Body. Kit is in immaculate condition with shutter count of 18,800 only.
Sale includes:
IQ260 60 Megapixel Digital Back
645DF Camera Body
2 x IQ2 Batteries + Dual Charger
2 x Lithium Body Batteries + Charger
AA Battery Adapter
Phase One L-Bracket (Arca-Swiss type)
Cables & Accessories
Phase One original box
$17,500 USD
I have owned this gear since new and have treated it like my baby. Only selling to upgrade. This kit has completely changed the way I shoot and has taken my work and business to a new level. The image quality is simply breathtaking and prints shot with this system are just astonishing. The Phase One IQ260 also remains the benchmark for long exposure photography (shoots exposures up to 1-hour) completely noise free.
Genuine buyers only. No time wasters or low-ball offers. This gear would suit the working professional looking to push their images further into the world of Medium Format.
I'm based in Sydney, Australia. Shipping available worldwide.
Feel free to make contact to discuss. I'm more than happy to answer any questions at all.
Cheers,
Brook
Brook Rushton Photography I Sydney Commercial I Fine Art I Movie Stills Photographer
[email protected]
Instagram: brookrushtonfoto
Facebook: Brook Rushton Photography

Attachments