The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Leica S-006 + 100/2 + 120/2.5

aDam007

Hi guys,

Selling a S-006 w/full box and spare battery and RRS L-bracket. But today I noticed an issue with the sensor. So here is the deal. IF you want the camera, it has a 2 years of the loaner warranty left (Leica will give you trade in value, but I don't think it's worth it). Obviously they will fix it for free under warranty (probably take 4-8 weeks). I'm going to send it in on Monday. And I won't be able to bring it with me to L.A. if I do (since I would be sending it in from Singapore my second home). So you'll have to respond in the next few days if you want the camera.

So I propose that if you want to buy it, I can sell it at $5,000 SGD (with mentioned extras). The corrosion issue is visible from f/4 onwards and you will definitely want to send it in sooner then later. But can play a bit w/wide open lenses for a while before sending it in!

IF you buy it with lenses I'll knock off some good $$ for the inconvenience of sending it in yourself.

I have two lenses:

100 Summicron-S: Asking $5,500 and it has full box set. It was just returned to me from Leica Germany a week ago. They fixed the broken AF that is common with S lenses. I will knock $1,000 off the price of the lens if bought with the camera.

120 Summicron-S: Asking $3,500 and it DOES NOT HAVE BOX. Just the lens w/hood front and rear caps. It has no issues yet (Leica now gives a lifetime AF good will warranty). I will also knock $1,000 off the price of the lens if bought with the camera.

Anyway, If I don't get buyers for the camera. I will send it in to be fixed on Monday as mentioned. Then the only items that will be available for sale will be the lenses. I will keep whichever lens doesn't sell. The lenses will be priced as marked without discount.

Sorry for any inconvenienced caused. It's just the nature of owning Leica gear :(

Best,
Adam

aDam007

Leica S-006 SOLD w/120S

ONLY item left is 100mm Summicron-S I'll sell it for $5,500 and I'll cover USA shipping.