The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P65+ Digital Back (Mamiya mount)

mhamon

Hello all,

This is my first post. I'll get more info up soon. Thought I'd try to sell here before going to Ebay.

I have for sale a Phase One P65+ Digital back in flawless condition. Includes charger, international charger power supply, 3 batteries, and sensor cover. Asking $8000.00 USD. I will pay for shipping via carrier of your choice. I'm happy to Skype, FaceTime, or speak on the phone about any details.

Why am I selling... When looking for a replacement 80mm leaf shutter lens (mine failed this summer), I came across a Leaf Credo 80 system for sale that I couldn't pass up. So, it's out with the slightly older and in with the slightly less old. These are marginal gains but the price was too much to refuse.

Nearly all the work on my personal website was shot with this back and 80mm LS, plus my two manual focus 35mm and 45mm lenses (lenses are not for sale... one is dead and I love the other two). I have two portraits in the 2016 edition of The Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize at the National Portrait Gallery, London UK that I also shot with this back.

I also have a second Mamiya 645DF body that I can include for $750.00 USD or sell separately.

Please contact me with questions or offers.

Last edited:

mhamon

Price adjusted $7500.00 including PayPal fees and shipping via carrier of your choice.

The LCD screen has a protective film and notice the felt pad on bottom... There to protect the back from scratches. I take good care of my gear. Easy to remove if desired.

Thanks for looking.