The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Leica Monochrom Silver Mint in Box, 13xx Actuations

just4fun

Hello
I am selling my Leica Monochrom Silver Mint in Box, 13xx Actuations
If you want a SILVER MONOCHROM CAMERA, this is the only choice :) I love silver and will not getting any Black Camera ever (of course just my taste).
I bought this camera thinking that I will force myself to learn to shoot in BW.
But I think I happen to love color more so I invested too many Medium format cameras, I am putting this for sell just in case I have buyer, If not, I will still happy to use it because I do love the idea of shooting exclusive in BW... and plus, the camera is so beautiful!
It will come with everything like buy it from new (even the outta grey box cover) - actuation as of this writing is 1350.
I would like to get net $3600 so you will likely to pay a little more if you use Paypal. Shipping is extra depends where you are and what method of shipping you prefer.
I have buy and sell many times here before so please search my references and FYI, My Ebay account is "sonnymidi" with perfect rating.
Thank you
PS: Pictures are something I shoot to present to my friends so in reality, the Camera should looks great without the blurry background :)
The lens in picture OF COURSE NOT INCLUDED! it's a 35mm Summicron V4 (7 element) didn't I said I love silver? it is not for sale through (but PM me if you really need it and it won't be cheap)

Attachments