The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Hasselblad HC 120mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for H Series Excellent Condition

just4fun

Hello
I am selling my Hasselblad HC 120mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for H Series in Excellent Condition.
Lens come only in leather pouch, original hood, front rear caps.
Actuation is 24024 as this time of writing.
Cosmetic Condition:
Excellent+, lens looks great, no scratches. There is some finish loss and very small nicks in the paint. The photos with the listing are of the actual product for sale. Study them carefully to evaluate the cosmetic condition of the item. If you have questions send me a message.
Reason of selling: down size my gear.
I would like to get net $1800 so you will likely to pay a little more if you use Paypal. Shipping is extra depends where you are and what method of shipping you prefer.
I have buy and sell many times here before so please search my references and FYI, My Ebay account is "sonnymidi" with perfect rating.
Thank you
MORE PICTURES HERE:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskvLX3f5

Attachments

just4fun

Update: Found the original Box, so the lens will come with original Box as well...
Price: $1800 shipped.
Thanks