The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax FA 35mm f3.5 645 Flawless Boxed/Complete Low Priced

D&A

Hi All,

I am selling my flawless LN+++ Boxed Complete Pentax USA FA 35mm f3.5 645 lens. A number of years ago I believe I was one of the earliest ones to post here on Getdpi a complete testing of multiple samples of virtually all Pentax AF legacy 645 lenses and subsequently tested multiple copies of even the newly released lenses.

As noted, there was a lot of variability of sample performance with these legacy lenses. In many cases I eventually kept 2 samples of the best performing lenses of the most often used focal lengths and put one of them away for the future.

The lens up for sale is just such a lens purchased brand new by me from an authorized Pentax USA dealer and then tested and kept boxed and set aside. I would normally call it brand new but because it was mounted approx twice to test out, I feel its only fair to call it LN.

Lens comes with everything that the lens came with as packed by Pentax USA...complete with unused soft lens case, original Pentax hood and original front and rear lens caps and of course all paperwork. Even all the original plastic bags and of course the box is included.

*** REFERENCES: I am a long time member here and most all the well known photo websites (perfect positive feedbacks on each). I have been on ebay for more than 15 years a perfect record of more that 1400 positives (no neutrals or negatives).

Price is $595.00 with free shipping in CONUS plus the usual Paypal fees. For established Getdpi members, a US Postal Money order would be fine too. Posted below are a couple of not very good cell phone pics. Thanks and please ask any questions you might have.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

I also wanted to mention what appears to be some fingerprint smudges or slight marks on the lens hood in the pictures above. What is seen is simply a reflection of the very harsh light from the small bright flash in my cell phone reflecting off the lens hood. No such smudges or marks exist.

Lens is mint. There are no marks of any kind on the lens or hood, all glass is pristine and of course lens is mechanically perfect with the focusing and aperture rings and aperture blades clean of course. Just as described in the description above. I don't believe there is another FA 35mm f3.5 645 lens in this or even similar condition at anywhere near my selling price. Again thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Another beautiful autumn day with a Super Moon to boot, this evening. I think then this lens deserves a bump. :)

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Always a good reason to bump when we have a unusally warm colorful fall day. Too bad temps drop 30 degrees tomorrow as a prelude to winters coming.

I have to retake pics of this lens soon with a real camera, in order to show its pristine virtually brand new condition.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

OK, no more warm autumn day bumps. Plain and simple, most leaves are gone and temps have dropped to near freezing temperatures. All the more reason to stay warm:). Any questions about this lens and I'll be standing by and waiting by the fire for your comments. Now all I have to do, is find the fire...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

This lens has now been sold. I'd like to thank everyone who has written and showed an interest. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)