The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Noctilux

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I'm looking for either a very late version of the f1 model or the latest f.95 model of the Noctilux. Preferably a version that is coded and is sharp wide open. I'm prefer something in close to mint condition.

My choice for which version I go for will probably depend on the best deal I find. I've owned and used both in the past so I'm quite familiar with the strengths of the older versus newer models.

Send over a PM if you have a Noct that is sitting around in the closet that isn't getting a lot of use. I do have a 28 summicron that isn't being used very much if you are looking for a partial trade.

Kurt

rriley

There are a bunch of them on eBay, both the f1.0 and the .95. All different prices but the f1.0's are cheaper.

But on eBay there have recently been quite a few scams involving expensive lenses including the Noctilux being sold in hacked accounts. Watch out for sellers with little feedback, with good feedback not nothing recent, and with previous sales of small items (computer games, etc) or items out of character with Noctilux with regards to price or selling history.