The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica T with 23mm Summicron T - $1399

Gorgeous Leica T bundled with the sharp Summicron 23/2 lens. Camera is in near mint condition - just a couple tiny scuffs on the top of the shutter button - see photo for detail. I'd rate it a 9.8 out of 10. The build of the T is just amazing, like nothing else on the market. The combination of the Sony 16gb sensor with no AA filter and the 23mm Summicron (35mm equivalent) produce very film like results. See sample photos.

Camera is updated with the newest 1.5 firmware from Leica. This firmware (and 1.4) significantly improved the operation of the T, turning a sluggish UI into a snappy performer.

Camera comes with all original items, including the Box. Lens includes caps and lens pouch (no box).

$1399 - free ship to CONUS

Can the T lens be modified to use on a Sony E mount camera?
lol, not that I am aware of Vivek but where there is a will there is a way!

Here are some taken with the Summicron T on the a6300. Free lensing...only works for close focus wide open.

Last edited:
Hey man, just to satisfy my curiosity... I know Leica was giving these out to prominent bloggers for a while. Is that how you ended up with a T or did you buy it outright?