The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm Noctilux f1.0 ver 4 6-bit

VINCET

Selling a pristine copy of the Leica Noctilux f1.0 version 4. This is the one before the f0.95 version. It has a sliding hood. A little lighter and smaller than the f0.95. This lens is 6-bit coded and comes with the pouch and box. The camera and filter in the picture are not included. It is in pristine condition and I have a hard time finding any cosmetics, optical or mechanical flaw. Just in case, I am saying that it is a 9.0 out of 10 since it is not a new lens and has been used.

I bought this lens to replace the 75mm Summilux that I recently sold. I really like this lens but due to some weird turn of event, I ended up buying another 75mm Summilux and also an 80mm Summilux. I feel that that look of this lens is pretty similar to that of the 75mm lux so I am selling this. I also have a bunch of 50s already.

Thanks for your interest.

Forgot to post the price the first time. Thanks to D&A for reminding me. The price is $5600 NET of any payment fees but include shipping in CONUS.

Vince

P1150055.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1150056.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1150034.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

Last edited:

SevereGAS

Selling a pristine copy of the Leica Noctilux f1.0 version 4. This is the one before the f0.95 version. It has a sliding hood. A little lighter and smaller than the f0.95. This lens is 6-bit coded and comes with the pouch and box. The camera and filter in the picture are not included. It is in pristine condition and I have a hard time finding any cosmetics, optical or mechanical flaw. Just in case, I am saying that it is a 9.0 out of 10 since it is not a new lens and has been used.

I bought this lens to replace the 75mm Summilux that I recently sold. I really like this lens but due to some weird turn of event, I ended up buying another 75mm Summilux and also an 80mm Summilux. I feel that that look of this lens is pretty similar to that of the 75mm lux so I am selling this. I also have a bunch of 50s already.

Thanks for your interest.

Forgot to post the price the first time. Thanks to D&A for reminding me. The price is $5600 NET of any payment fees but include shipping in CONUS.

Vince

P1150055.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1150056.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

P1150034.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr
Message sent

VINCET

Apologies for the wrong posted price initially. The correct price is $5600 Net of payment fees and include shipping in CONUS.