The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Rodenstock APO-Sironar-Digital HR 60/4 in Copal 0 for 100/4

I have an excellent-plus used copy of the Rodenstock APO-Sironar-Digital HR 60/4 in Copal 0 I've been using on an Actus, but it turns out I prefer my 55 for that purpose, so I'd like to trade the lens for an APO-Sironar-Digital HR 100/4.

My lens will ship with caps and shutter (no box, sorry). I have no shutter preference for the 100. Even if you just have the rear and front groups for the 100 or want to hang on your own shutter, I can work with that. I've got plenty of other ways to mount it for my purposes. I'm looking for good clean glass that hasn't been dropped or damaged in any way. A Sinar-branded HR 100/4 would also be acceptable.

I will happily exchange pictures of and from the lenses with interested parties.

PM with with any questions or offers.

Thanks!

Brad

Paul DeMers

Question for you. Rodenstock currently lists the 55/4.5 in their Rodenstock HR APO-Sironar Digital line up. When was the 60/4 Digital released/used/or generally for sale? I just bought one but could not find out when it was made/used/sold by Rodenstock. I am looking to buy the complete line up of the Rodenstock HR APO-Sironar Digital lenses and the 60/4 was not in their current PDF for lenses.

Paul DeMers
Owner
The Media Master
[email protected]
www.themediamaster.com