The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Hasselblad 503CX with 80mm CFE and 2x 16 Backs, excellent+ condition

just4fun

Hello,
I am selling my BLACK MODEL Hasselblad 503CX with 80mm CFE and 2x 16 Back
Just bought 503CW, I though I can keep this as back up but I don't shoot much lately so I will let 1 go.
You will get:
- Hasselblad 503CX body (newer than 500C, 500CM etc) with TTL metering, brighter screen, younger model, etc... in excellent condition, show very little signs of used. I would rate it E+
- 80mm CFE lens with Hood, caps. We are talking about the CFE version here! this version is newest, greatest and in Excellent+ condition. The plastic hood shows a little wear. The lens alone could cost $800 or more
- One Matching Black 16 (645 format) so you can shoot 16 shots in 1 rolls. I can trade you A12 back if you love shooting square format but the reason I include this back because it has a matching black finish (while the 12 back is chrome) Personally, I love 16 back more because very rare occasion that we will need square format, plus, having 4 more exposure in 1 roll is a big plus.
This back come with Lindahl dark slide holder. This back alone will cost more than $200 to buy.
- One chrome 16S Back, this back is for special kind of picture where you want to shoot 16 square pictures in 1 rolls... then you them in super slide. I used them few time and find this format is very interesting, it's like you are using full frame camera then suddenly wants to shoot in APS-C mode.
- I will give you about 5 NEW FILM ROLLS (current, non expired) so you can start shoot right away.

I would like to get net $1300 so you will likely to pay a little more if you use Paypal. Shipping is extra depends where you are and what method of shipping you prefer.
I have buy and sell many times here before so please search my references and FYI, My Ebay account is "sonnymidi" with perfect rating.
Thank you
28 Hi-res Pictures can be seen here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskKHgwtw

Attachments