The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : Panasonic G1 kit (blue) for sale $500

Shac

Complete unit with lens in box as it comes from store. Warranty not filled in.

First time I’ve offered an item for sale on DPI, but have sold and bought many items on Rangefinder forum

Postage – depends on buyer’s preference

I prefer cashier's check or postal money order, but will also accept Paypal (no fee)

Shac

Re: Panasonic G1 kit (blue) for sale $500

Thanks Joe - let's hope we're not the only 2 to think so :)>)

back alley

it took a while for my second g1 kit to sell.
i would think with nothing concrete from oly that folks will be looking for the g1 soon.
joe

I sold this camera to Shac after having it for 1 week. It is 1. in perfect condition and 2. being sold for exactly what he paid me for it, a great price. It was a pleasure selling to him and I'm sure it would be to buy from him. best...Peter

Shac

Tempt anyone at $475? I know not a huge drop but :)>)

Joan

Yes, it tempts me greatly! If you can give me a few days to see if I can unload some gear first, then I'd have the $$ to pay you for it. :)