The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rare Nikon 18mm f/2.8 AF-D FX NIKKOR lens

chrisstraley

Up for sale is a very rare Nikon AF 18mm f2.8 D lens. I am the original owner of this lens and purchased it new from B&H when it was still available in 2005. The lens has been babied. I actually purchased this lens for a project that never amounted to what I need this lens for.
So it has been used a hand full of time and shows it. I actually just used this lens a couple months ago on a trip and man is it sharp. Honestly I wouldn't sell this but I just don't need a lens in the focal length right now. The cool thing about this lens is the build quality of it. The lens has a textured feel that the pro lenses at the time had on them It is a bit heavier than lets say the 20mm f2.8 D lens but around the same size. This is a beautiful lens that has a heavy cult following.

Nikon 18mm made in japan, RARE only 7000 made. Lightest professional wide angle lens, Complete with Nikon CL47 case and hood although it is being shipped to me by a friend who's house I left it at(Still waiting on hood,once received I will ship to you). It is the authentic hood that came with the lens.
Member of Ken Rockwell's "Nikon FX Dream Team":
The Nikon FX Dream Team

This is a very rare opportunity to own one of the rarest and most sought after Nikon lens ever produced.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Asking $750 shipped.

s-l1600-1.jpgs-l1600-2.jpgs-l1600-3.jpgs-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600-5.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Last edited: