The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50 lux and 90 elmarit new pricing

woodyspedden

For sale is a mint silver 50 lux and a near mint 90 elmarit.. Both lenses were purchased from Dale Photo and Digital (David Farkas). The elmarit was sent to Leica N.J. for a CLA and installation of the six bit coding ring. I think it would be very hard to find a better copy of this fabulous lens!

I had to sell my Leica gear several years ago due to age related visual problems which prevented me from hitting focus with any reliability (80 years old). I kept these two lenses to use with my Fuji XPro1 but even with focus peaking and focus magnification time just caught up to me.

I am a charter member of this site and have sold lots of stuff. Jack, Guy, and Bob can vouch for my business dealings here

Leica 50 Lux $2200

Leica 90 Elmarit $1400

Attachments