The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEW CV 35 1.2

Erik Five

For sale is a new never used Black CV 35 1.2. I bought this new from Chiif cameras a month ago. I sent my M4 for a Cla and repaint at the same time and it hasnt returned yet so I havent used it. I have only taken it out of the box to check it and mount it on my friends M6 to check that it mounts as it should. This is also modified for M8 since its brand new.

Reason for selling: I earn my living of photo and I have switched back from Nikon to Canon again. Changing systems is expensive since I cant sit waiting around for a buyer thats willing to pay a premium. I also had to buy Canon at a premium price. Therefore this has to go and I will buy a new one again when cashflow is restored.

Im asking 790$ and thats including PP fees. Shipping is 20$ untracked and un insured or 40$ for tracked and insured. I am a careful packer and I have never lost a package yet. I have sold lots on Rff, Luf, P.net and some here. My name is mentioned in the feedback thread on the top of the gear fs or wtb. My ebay username is five055 with a 100% positive as buyer and seller. I can also provide references if you want to. I can write whatever value you want on the package, but the value on the package is what you get back if its lost...

I CAN ALSO TRADE FOR CANON GLASS!!!! Make me an offer. I already have 35 f:2, 85 1.2 and 17-40 and plan to add a 35 1.4L, 50 1.2 and 135 f:2. I can also be interested in a 24-105 4L or 24-70 2.8L.

I would like some referrals if you want to do a trade if youre not a longtime member or someone I know.

Ive owned this lens before and here are some pics wide open:

M8:

M8:

M8:

MP: