The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 6 medium format kit w/ 50, 75, 150 lenses

kirkpt

Selling my beloved Mamiya 6 medium format kit. I purchased this from KEH five years ago and loved using it on personal projects, but it's been sitting in a case for too long now and I need to make room for a new toy.

The lenses are in 'KEH excellent' condition, showing no signs of brassing on the mounts and only small spots of wear on the barrels. Glass is all excellent. The body shows some paint wear as the photos show. All functions work well as of the last time I used the camera, and the rangefinder and meter are accurate. It didn't come with a lens mount cap or body cap when I purchased it, so I've kept the 75mm mounted to the body. When the bellow are compressed it only adds a few mm to the body depth. 50mm and 150mm lenses have caps for the mount, and all lenses have front caps and hoods.

$2200 shipped within the U.S.

_DSF6618.JPG