The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7R with Neewer L-Bracket, FE 28mm F/2

nath.perry

I've been cleaning my photography equipments these days and this A7R is one of those that I rarely used. Decided to find a new home for it. It's in really good condition, no scratch on the camera body, looks like new. Amazing dynamic range makes it perfect for landscape, never used it under bad weather, still in very good shape.

The shutter count should be pretty low, but I don't know how to get the exact number (tried the online solution but I couldn't find the Count in exif). Let me know if you have the right method. Camera comes with the Neewer L-Bracket, works great with my RRS system.

Lens is also pretty new, bought maybe ONE month ago, used only once... looks like I'm really a DSLR person :)

Asking $1350 for the camera, $410 for the lens.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_665.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_666.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_667.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_668.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_669.jpg